Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

FPoY Day 5 (oops!)

My favorite part of yesterday could have been coming home to find all three of my guys playing outside.  The oldest running to the car and the baby waving with both hands.  That was the front-runner moment until bedtime when the oldest asked to hold the youngest.  We don't do that often, so NB has grown a lot since LO last tried.  Nb was patient though as his big brother locked his arms around them. Their faces were side-by-side and smiling.  LOVED THAT!

1 comment:

  1. I should probably know what FPoT means, but hey, it hasn't been that long since I thought LOL meant lots of love! So help a poor texting shorthand challenged guy out! What does FPoT mean?

    Even though I can't process the title of the posting, the word picture is a sweet one. It's all about the moments. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.