The traffic in and out of our home finally slowed a little today. The projects aren't all finished, but one crew is done and we are waiting for another to get their act together. It was so nice to have an almost normal (whatever that is) day with the boys. My favorite part of today was dancing with LO in Kindermusik class. It is only recently that he he begun to really let loose there and it is so fun to see the new ways he moves his body to the music. It is also really fun to have an excuse to goof off myself. I'm sure I look ridiculous, but all the parents are so focused on their kiddos that I we don't notice each other's moves.
Another highlight of my day was putting these pictures together. Aunt Cat took the ones of NB and, when I saw them, they made me think of these other pics of LO. In my mind's eye they were so obviously similar. When I finally found the similar pics with LO in them I found they are not as similar as I remembered. In any case it was fun to look back over LO's baby days and to have a little visual comparison of them both physically and their activities. LO is one month older in the first pic and just two weeks older in the fridge pic. What is it with my boys and fridge anyway? I guess it seems like exciting uncharted territory.
 |
| NB in the kitchen 11 months |
 |
| LO in the kitchen 12 months |
 |
| NB exploring the fridge 11 months |
 |
| LO exploring the fridge 11 1/2 mos |
Gosh, I hope that isn't the same Redi-whip and soy sauce!
From Aunt Cat: When I took the picture of NB in the kitchen I thought of LO's picture. I am glad you saw the similarities. I completely forgot about the fridge pictures and it was cute to see little brother like big brother :)
ReplyDeleteIt's all about the fridge if you're a little guy or gal. The fridge is reachable, its contents are cold, colorful, noisy, different shape, different textures, and need I say, tasty!!! How could a little person resist all that. Hey, not that many big people can resist all that!
ReplyDelete