Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

FPoT day 4

Thursdays are office days for me, so my time with the boys is quite limited.  We have about an hour in the morning during which we are waking up, getting changed, and eating.  We have about  1 1/2 to 2 hours in the evening which is mostly dinner, bath and bed time. It can be tough to squeeze really meaningful time in there. My favorite part of today was this morning as I was driving away for work.  Not that leaving was my favorite thing, but the display my boys put on as I leave is one I hope I'll remember forever.  LO started it almost three years ago, now NB is learning too.  Both boys and Nanny K gather at the dining room window and wave goodbye to me.  NB now beats the window and smiles as he sees me in the car.  LO waves, blows kisses, and, recently, began showing the "I love you" sign.  I roll down my window, wave, blow kisses, and "I love you" sign right back.  Everyone should be lucky enough to have such a send-off.  It makes my morning every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.