Honestly, my favorite part of today was DH coming home. I always love to seem him, but some days I REALLY love to see him. This was one of those. There were some sweet moments with the boys squeezed between the madness, and those are what this little challenge of mine are all about.
With NB, I had a small moment of inspiration during his bath and was pleased that we had a much better time. He has only been in the big bath tub a handful of times, and he really does quite well there. He has, however, been a little anxious when we rinse his hair. The last bath I gave him, he tried to climb out every time I rinsed him, then he bumped his mouth (and was teething, so that really hurt), and it was all downhill from there. That being said, today's bath was not only better, he actually seemed to have fun. I have hope that my tricks today will work again in the future, and that would be major progress.
With LO, there were sweet bedtime kisses for his baby brother as I hung NB upside down. DH gave kisses at the same time and NB just giggled. Ahh, the bedtime sillies are just so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.