Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The cute side of separation anxiety

Separation anxiety has hit NB in a big way.  He's a daddy's boy, so he not only cries if I leave the room, but he sometimes even cries when DH leaves the room and I am holding him.  While we all know this is a normal stage for him, it makes getting everyday things done more of a challenge.  It is kind of cute though when he clings to my legs, even if it means I can't move.  Here is what lunch prep looks like these days...


 
 

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute playing in between your legs. He just wants to be right there with you, in the thick of the action.

    Aunt Cat

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.