Having two adults around makes going to the playground so much easier and more fun. Aunt Cat was back for NB's birthday party weekend and we took that chance to enjoy the beautiful weather at one of our favorite parks. We call the park "Mayo" though that is not its name. I wonder if LO's phrase/maybe imaginary friend "Scayo-Mayo" comes from this park. Sometimes LO tells me Scayo lives there. Here are some pics (because when Aunt Cat is around, there are sure to be some) from our latest playground adventure.
 |
| Stylin' in his new hat from Nanny K |
 |
| Playing peek-a-boo through the holes in the tunnel. |
Maybe I'm biased because his birthday party was the day before, but I think NB looks so much more like a big boy in these pictures. While I don't want to rush the walking thing, it sure will make the playground a lot easier and more fun when he can. For this trip, I did a lot of lifting him back to the top of the slides until he started trying to climb back up them himself. He was quite the dare devil, climbing most of the way up with little help, then trying to go back down face first after he made it to the top. I actually let him go down face first once and he was all smiles. (Example #84 why my boys are so different!)
 |
| LO flying on the big swings. |
 |
| LO and Aunt Cat getting ready to pack it in for the afternoon. |
Aunt Cat is a dear soul. She's busy making lots of fond memories for her nephews!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love my nephews <3
ReplyDelete