Newbie thought he'd write one last FPoT to share his favorite parts of his first day as a one year old....
Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes. Grams left me a "Happy Birthday" song, Aunt Cat sent hugs, Toona and Gido sent me a fuzzy puppy card, and Papa and Lahoo sent an Elmo card. (I don't know who Elmo is, but he looks cool enough.)
Big brother tells me the mailman brought my cards. I like to watch and wave at the mailman, so I think it's pretty neat that he finally brought me something. Nanny K and big brother made me a card yesterday and kept it a surprise. It has brother's hand print on it. Mama says she's going to keep it forever. That bummed me out because I really wanted to eat it. All that aside, I hear mom's been writing about her favorite parts of the day with me and brother. I thought I'd give that idea a try myself today.
This morning mama tried to take my white onesie pics. I was too tired.
We tried again after I ate my cereal. When she finally gave up on making me sit on the fabric, I decided to smile at her. She also gave me some milk from the fridge like big brother gets. I liked that enough to go back to the fabric and sit still. That made everyone happy. FPoT#1 was mama giving me different milk and chilling about the pictures.
After pictures, big brother and I played around.
![]() |
| Mama loves that I am playing more creatively lately. Today I decided to send the DarthVadar Easter egg down this plastic thing like a ramp. (Who thought Darth Vadar and Easter were a good mix?) |
After we played, Mama let me have a nap. I was really sleepy. FPoT #3, two and a half hour nap, and big brother didn't wake me up!
FPoT#4 was playing upstairs with Mama and big brother.
![]() |
| peek-a-boo with curtains |
![]() |
| peek-a-boo with books |
FPoT#5 was after my afternoon nap. Da came home early for my birthday!! We were all surprised. Mama let me scoop my own cereal out of the bowl for snack, so it took me a little while to make it outside with Da. I love outside so much, but the whole spoon to myself thing was mesmerizing and I had to give it its due. When I finally made it outside, I rolled in style in my stroller. We did a lap around the neighborhood before Mama met us to say dinner was ready.
FPoT#6 was getting to
My last FPoT was before bedtime. I was so sleepy, but Mama didn't want to put me to bed at 6:30pm. WHy not Mama? Anyway, she tickled me a lot and I had big belly laughs. Those are fun, but they wear me out! We snuggled a little and read books. Then I tried to climb out of the chair and rearrange her face. I like to keep Mama on her toes all the way to bed time. Just drifting off to sleep is for babies!
The End!









Happy birthday NB! You are so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove, toona