Just a few more notes about our little guy these days. I feel like I've posted so much lately, but there are just a couple of details I want to remember.
He has 4 teeth, with 2 more promising to poke through in the next week, I think.
He seems to say "Da" for DH and not just randomly. He also says "uh,oh" and "bye." He says Mama, but not specifically to me. Today he held his hands up with his elbows bent as if he was waiving to his subjects. He then seemed to gesture to family pictures up the stairs and in his room. He might have said "dis" and I told him who everyone was. He said "Da" to the pictures of DH.
He has stood without holding on for about 1-2 seconds a couple of times. He also is doing strange things with his legs as he crawls, sometimes planting his foot, sometimes raising his leg. It looks silly, but it seems like he is contemplating some new moves.
He is completely off the bottle (thanks to Nanny K) and doing well with a straw cup. The open cup is still a challenge.
I know I've said it before, but he loves balls, outside, climbing stairs, and music/dancing.
He uses his legs like a monkey. He traps my arms between it left foot an his right leg (making a "4") then twists to get away from me when I change his diaper. I'm sure he could have a future in leg wrestling!
He uses his legs like a monkey. He traps my arms between it left foot an his right leg (making a "4") then twists to get away from me when I change his diaper. I'm sure he could have a future in leg wrestling!
Great slide show; funny ending! Quite a guy!
ReplyDelete