Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm riding in my car


Being one year old and over 20 pounds means LO got to move on up to the big boy car seat. DH and I finally installed it this past weekend, and I think the pictures tell the whole story. LO is just thrilled to see everything there is to see now that he can face forward. DH and I get a kick out of seeing him in it. It's like his own traveling Lazy Boy. We have realized, however, that it might have been wise to save the novelty of this new position for our upcoming family road trip. Think it will last the whole 2-3 hour ride? We'll be sure to let you know. In the meantime, we're squirreling away toys to entertain his highness now that he no longer has his froggy toy bar. I guess babyhood had its privileges.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, baby boy be stylin'; ya know wha I'm sayin'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the ride sweet baby boy!

    love, toona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I didn't realize it was your birthday on race day! Happy be-lated birthday, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.