Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dinner with Mama and Dada

So I guess that after all those people were at my house making a big fuss over me, Mama must have decided I can do some new things. All the people left yesterday and today it was just Mama and me. We played a lot with my new toys. Dada came home and we were sitting in the front yard playing with more toys. I guess I have so many toys now, they can't all fit in the house! Dada sat on the blanket with Mama and me and we all played together. It was nice. You know I don't like the grass, but I did check out a little dirt, a couple of leaves and some things Dada kept calling "nuts." I mostly prefer the blanket and my toys though.

After our outdoor play time, Mama and Dada took me on a walk. I got to ride on Mama's back. It was really neat to see everything she was seeing. It was kind of like I was walking right by Dada too! Later, I heard Mama say she thought maybe we could all have dinner together. (Mama and Dada eat dinner too?) Sure enough, Mama turned my chair around to the table. Mama and Dada had plates with a lot of stuff on them. They had bowls of more stuff and big cups like mine. Then Mama put four piles of itty bitty chopped up food on my tray and I had a ball. Mama said I had cucumber, cheese ravioli, shredded fresh mozzarella, and fresh green beans. I fed myself the whole thing and Mama only had to help me with my milk. I have never had so much food on my tray before...I was very excited! At first I grabbed fistfuls and got a couple of pieces in my mouth, but dropped the rest in my lap. I got better at that though. Still, when it was bath time, I ended up with green beans and cheese in my bedroom floor as it fell from the folds of my clothes. Guess I'll have to find a new way to save that stuff for later.

Mama says I'm one now. I don't know what that means, but it seems like it's going to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.