Oh, that is so sweet. They really grow up way too fast! Thanks for your sweet comment, I have been following yours as well.. I have tried to leave comments and sometimes they dont go through(I must do something wrong. I hope this one goes through. I hope that you are doing well, we really do miss you.. even though I know you would fuss at me to get my baby out of the bed... which you did with Carson too :)..but I am stubborn. We still really love you and think that you are the best at what you do! Maybe you will find yourself a little closer to us again... or just maybe we will have to hunt you down again and start making the drives :) I would love to meet for a walk sometime.... or just to hear how you are doing...christinaennisanderson@gmail.com
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.
Oh, that is so sweet. They really grow up way too fast! Thanks for your sweet comment, I have been following yours as well.. I have tried to leave comments and sometimes they dont go through(I must do something wrong. I hope this one goes through. I hope that you are doing well, we really do miss you.. even though I know you would fuss at me to get my baby out of the bed... which you did with Carson too :)..but I am stubborn. We still really love you and think that you are the best at what you do! Maybe you will find yourself a little closer to us again... or just maybe we will have to hunt you down again and start making the drives :) I would love to meet for a walk sometime.... or just to hear how you are doing...christinaennisanderson@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a great date for your first birthday... 10/10/10!!! Memorable :)
ReplyDeleteI loved the video montage :)