Thanks to Meaningful Mama for her post with this idea. It's shaving cream colored with food coloring, and as soon as I saw it, I knew we had to try it. We mixed some up right away and had fun last night. I had not anticipated all the ways LO would enjoy it. Painting himself (or me, even better!) and painting the walls was a given, but his first move was to scoop it up and put it in the water. We ended up with colored "icebergs" that his toy fish dove through. He also enjoyed making fresh water "milky" by adding the shaving cream in the empty sections of the muffin tin palette. Aside from some mild skin and towel staining, this idea kept the mess contained to the bath, was easy to clean up, and was loads of messy fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.