A blogger I like but no longer have time to read regularly apparently challenged herself, and anyone else who wants to join her, to play with her children for 30 minutes every day during the month of June. I was a little late to the party and did not know about this until today. In fact, I didn't realize the challenge was for 30 minutes of play until just now when I went to link her site to this post. As a result, this play activity did not last 30 minutes. For the record, I had a baby just eight weeks ago and my body could not have handled doing this for 30 minutes even if I had known that was the goal. Still, I wanted to share because I thought this was a cool idea, we had fun, and I just wanted to show that were aren't all discipline and sleepless nights around here. So, while NB was chillin'...
LO and I had part one of a mini field day in the house. I have some other ideas for another day, so maybe we'll get around to part two soon. First I tried to show LO how to walk like a crab. He found this highly amusing to watch and gave it a good effort, but, in the end, it was a little too tough a task for today. Then we had sack races between the upstairs bedrooms using pillow cases. That was loads of fun. I started with a regular pillow case, but fortunately remembered this large pillow case my mom made for a body pillow I had when I was pregnant with LO. It was an excellent sack for me and the pillow case was great for LO. Nanny K was sweet and stealth enough to take some pics of the fun.
![]() |
| oh, the pictures I will post for the sake of recording fun with my boys |





LOVE LOVE LOVE this challenge...although it's already June 18th, count me in!
ReplyDelete