Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

 Ten reasons DH rocks as a Dad, in no particular order:
1) Mattress slides when mom's not looking
2) twisty, serious twisty, and other related rough-house play
3) he knows to put cloth diapers in the sun to get out stains...and other cloth related details
4) he's an awesome husband, so these boys will know how to be too
5) he always shares his breakfast with LO
6) he has patience left when I've run out
7) he made a special place on his bedside table just for LO's handprint impression gift
8) he swaddles, bounces, sways, and shushes like a pro
9) he provides for us all so I can be home
10) he helped make two handsome guys
Thanks honey, we love you!

(If you think your hubby/dad rocks, check out this site and help celebrate them like we did.  I have no connection with them, but love their product.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.