Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

9 wks, 1 day (oops!)

My plan had been to take weekly pictures of NB every Tuesday until 8 weeks, then monthly for the rest of his first year.  When I shared that with my mom, she asked for weekly until 12 weeks.  I fully intended to indulge that request.  Yesterday, when NB turned 9 weeks, I completely forgot what day of the week it was until the evening.  I try to take these without a flash, and the daylight was gone by then.  We also had a sort of spontaneous dinner out with both boys and another family.  It went so well.  We were a little surprised really.  The only downside was that we got home and headed straight for our bedtime routine.  So...here's Newbie at 9 weeks and 1 day, just for you Grams.  Sorry I was a little late!

Apparently something was more interesting than me to his right.

On our computer, this is the best shot I've gotten of his baby blues.
 Doing the "Newbie Dance?" His hands are one the move in the series below.



Super Newbie!

2 comments:

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.