Friday, April 6, 2012
Very Superstitious
Well, it is just an estimate! Today was estimated to be Nebwie's big debut. Maybe he's taking notes from his big brother? He apparently doesn't want to come today, and, frankly, LO says he's not ready either. Maybe they do have a plan...probably won't be the last! I'm not much of a superstitious person, but we've gone through a lot of the supposed labor-inducing moves today. I've massaged accupressure points to the point of having faint bruises there. I ate eggplant parmesan for lunch (and refluxed it all night...does that make it more labor-inducing?). I walked 2 miles. And, not that I have any control over it, but it IS a full moon tonight. Given that the medical swamis thought today was his day anyway, I will have absolutely NO faith in any of these moves if we don't have a new baby by tomorrow! Not to mention I'll have a lot of cookies to eat because they'll be going stale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.