Today your Dad said (for the fiftieth time, at least) "what would we have done without Lovie?" It's true. You LOVE Lovie. I know we've said it before, but it bears repeating. Lovie has been especially critical in the last month as you have transitions through several nannies and sitters, visited new nurseries, gotten vaccines and colds, and met a lot of new people. Lovie has been there even when we couldn't. We love Lovie for that! SO it has gotten me thinking. What are the top things we might have considered non-essentials a year ago that we now know we couldn't have lived without?
Here's our list in no particular order:




7) Ergo baby carrier/sling



1) Lovie (of course)

2) swing
3)Aden and Anais muslin swaddle blankets

4)your "jail" (Skip Hop play mat and 3-in-1 metal super play yard)

5) soothie paci

6)"Nonnie" (Gnon teething toy)
7) Ergo baby carrier/sling
8) bibs/burp cloths (believe it or not, we didn't have these because I read they weren't important...that author didn't have a spitter!)

9) potty pail

10a) your mobile/music box
10b) diaper pail liner
I wonder what our top ten list will look like this time next year.

I love this! :)
ReplyDelete