Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

At the end of a long day

At the end of a long day at work, there's nothing like coming home to my guys. Your Daddy got home early this afternoon. When I got home, you two were upstairs playing in your room. I snuck upstairs and spied on you while your Dad watched you try to keep your green cup on top of your shiny aluminum diaper pail (it was empty). I love those stolen moments when I can watch the two of you together, or see you playing on your own. When you finally saw me, you gave me a big smile and crawled hurriedly to see me. Yes, that's a perfect ending no matter what kind of day I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.