Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Living with boys

LO, TV will teach you a lot. Most of it is bad. I could stand on my soapbox and list the reasons I don't want you to watch TV, but I'll save that for another time. Suffice it to say that your Dad and I are careful to keep you away from the TV. You are not in the room when it is on. I'm sure you will watch it one day, but I hope that will be a long time from now.

With that in mind, it has been amusing to me that you really enjoy playing with two different remotes. You've never really seen either of them used, yet you gravitate to them every time. Is there a place on the Y chromosome for remotes? Last night we were nursing in the living room, your back to the TV (which was off). You took a break to grab the remote. Then, sitting in my lap, you managed to turn the TV on. On hearing it, you turned to watch. I sat there amazed that even at this age, and even in middle of nursing, I can't compete with that box in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.