Saturday, September 18, 2010
Just like the old days
One of the things I miss about life before baby is sleeping in. Mind you, I haven't set an alarm clock in so long I can't remember. (Except when I had to wake up at 2 am and 6 am to nurse you, but I'm in denial about that.) In the old days, not setting an alarm meant a lazy morning, waking up around 9 or 9:30, rolling around in bed, and having a leisurely morning. This morning, your Dad and I actually slept in. I heard the clock chime, but didn't register the time. Your Dad looked at the clock and said "oh, my!" It was 7:30! We opened our door to hear you protesting our late arrival. Sorry about that buddy. Next time we try to sleep in, we'll make sure someone else is in charge of your breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.