
Hey everyone. This may be the most concise, least eloquent post to date. I know you will understand. Seems like LO is listening to mama and daddy. I've been having contractions since about 4 am. They are still irregular and some are more intense than others. We are only timing the intense ones and they are about every 15-20 minutes. There are other pre-labor symptoms that I will spare you, but they suggest that the contractions are effectively making way for LO! It's too early to tell if this means we are having a baby today, but it makes us optimistic that we will not have to wait until the 19th! I have a lasagna to make and cookies to bake, so it will be a while before we think about heading to L&D. If you are family and planning to head this way, DON'T jump in the car just yet. We will call you when we get to L&D and if they decide to admit us.
Hello! I am sitting in your office right now while you try to get some sleep at the hospital. Mom is helping to clean house :) I hope the trio gets some sleep tonight. LO is absolutely precious and I have enjoyed holding him yesterday and today. LO 10/10. He listened well to his Mommy and Daddy's pep talk and he picked a good day. I'm so very happy for you guys. I will see you in the morning when you guys get to come home!!
ReplyDeleteSurprise! Grams came for a short surprise visit. LO is too precious for words. I think he looks a lot like his Grandpa (DB) and his Daddy (DH). He has a head full of beautiful black hair. Sleep well little family. Aunt Cat and Grams will come back to the hospital to help bring you home tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteSounds like he's here! I hope you're doing well and enjoying every single second of staring at your beautiful new baby. I can't wait to hear all about it. Please let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteMy best advice is to relax, sleep when he sleeps(trust me on this one), and trust your instincts.