I finally got caught up on your blog....my my you have out-done me!! It's awesome! I've enjoyed reading about your birth story and all that has happened in the last 2 weeks. He is a beautiful baby. The pictures are perfect. Let me know when you are ready for a play date! :) By the way, I've got 4 organic Bum Genious diapers for sale if you'd like them...
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.
And what a good-looking big boy belly button it is, too!
ReplyDeleteI finally got caught up on your blog....my my you have out-done me!! It's awesome! I've enjoyed reading about your birth story and all that has happened in the last 2 weeks. He is a beautiful baby. The pictures are perfect. Let me know when you are ready for a play date! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I've got 4 organic Bum Genious diapers for sale if you'd like them...