Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

LO sleeps

Sometimes LO sleeps well, sometimes not-so-well. Depends on where he is. We planned for him to sleep in the sweet bassinet that Uncle Joe and Aunt Kate gave us. It is where his cousins have slept. LO, however, has other plans. He is a bit of a spitter which means that he does best when upright for about 30-60 minutes after each feeding. Feedings last 45-75 minutes and occur about every 2-3 hrs. I'll do the math for you...that doesn't leave much time for anything else. So...our pediatrician recommended he try sleeping in his car seat. PLEASE do not ask me why his mother wasn't doing that already. I will tell you that I thought of it, but had not gotten to the doing stages. We'll blame sleep deprivation for that! Anyway, here are some pics of where LO does sleep.




LO also has a great looking crib and nursery. DH and I joke that he has the best room in the house. He doesn't sleep there either, but I did lay him in his crib today for the first time. We had to take pics of that too! (Notice, he didn't even sleep for the pics.)
He did, however, sleep on Daddy's chest in his Ergo baby carrier. He LOVES this thing, and we love that he loves it.
Hope you are sleeping well, wherever you rest your head.

2 comments:

  1. I miss him so much already! I can't wait for next month when I can come see him and hold him again. I'm so happy for you guys, I can't even describe it. You guys have worked so hard in everything you do and have worked very hard to get where you are today. You guys totally deserve this. I'm glad that he is healthy and that things are going well for you. Please give him a tiny hug and a kiss for me :D

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.