Apparently LO and DH have a knack for finding civil servants with spare time and generous hearts for kids. Yesterday morning LO and DH went to the playground, then swung by the grocery to do the week's shopping. A fire truck was parked two spaces away while its driver ran inside to pick up lunch. DH and LO were checking out the truck when one of the firemen offered to let LO see the inside and encouraged DH to take his picture. LO came home excited to tell me about his adventure. I think DH was equally as excited to show me his pictures. If I knew where these firemen worked, I'd bake them cookies. Thanks, whoever you were, for making my guys' day!




SWEET!
ReplyDeleteLove, toona
Great pix and great memories...I'm thinking about how much LO may eventually enjoy all those old backroads specialty museums (fire trucks, tractors, construction equipment, etc. that dotted the landscape in the USA before the interstate freeway system was fully developed. Next to mealtime, nothing does it for LO like motors and wheels. Thanks!
ReplyDelete