Well going back to work ended up being a bit of a non-event. My boss called last Tuesday and asked if I was ready to come back. "Some days more than others," I told him. He then offered to let me be off Thursday and only work Friday morning. I jumped at that! So I have returned, but I'm getting to ease my way back. I'm hoping this Thursday and Friday will be easy with the holiday Wednesday. After that, things get crazy. DH just learned he has to work extra days this month, and I have to cover a full week for my office. Between the two of us, I believe we have one day off together the entire month of July. It's hard to complain after having been off for 12 weeks, but both of us are taking turns playing single parent to both boys for about 2 weeks at a time and that will be tough. So...if I'm not as proliferative with the posts, we'll all know why. Right?
Here's my patriotic NB who is still struggle with sleeping through the night (I was up every hour last night, though he slept a little better than that!). He has found his fists this week, and I believe he'd suck his thumbs if he could just figure out how. Frankly, I'd encourage that in the short term because it might help him sleep! We'll just start saving for braces now.
 |
| I thought this was funny. Whatever he was saying must have been very important! |
 |
| Uncle Sam wants YOU! |
 |
My little boxer
 |
| Yummy fist! |
 |
Happy 4th everyone!
Thanks for the extra weekly updates and pictures.
ReplyDelete