Last night as we passed the minutes before our bedtime routine, I held you in my arms, your head heavy on my shoulder. We "waltzed" around the living room as I hummed my best Brahm's lullaby.
I was listening to Steven Curtis Chapmans "Cinderella" as I read this. Absolutely priceless! I am so glad to have "bumped into you" on here :) Your LO is such a handsome little boy, glad I finally got to get a look at him. Thanks again for being such a blessing in our lives. Also, if you ever need to add another person to your nanny back up list, I think you have my number lying around somewhere :)
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.
I was listening to Steven Curtis Chapmans "Cinderella" as I read this. Absolutely priceless! I am so glad to have "bumped into you" on here :) Your LO is such a handsome little boy, glad I finally got to get a look at him. Thanks again for being such a blessing in our lives. Also, if you ever need to add another person to your nanny back up list, I think you have my number lying around somewhere :)
ReplyDelete