Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Mom Moments

It is so much fun to watch LO learn new skills. Lately he seems to discover something new almost daily. Last night LO was in his bouncy seat in the dining room as DH and I were washing our dinner bowls. Suddenly we heard "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" playing from LO's chair. We looked at each other in utter surprise because that meant LO had grabbed the correct place on a toy and pulled it hard enough to make it play. This is not a skill I have even really shown him. We went to cheer in the dining room to find LO looked a little surprised himself. We're pretty certain it was an accident, but a fun one nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. Well, LO now has new books to "read" that I'm sure he will thoroughly enjoy. Many new things to learn there as well. They're in my trunk so I can't forget them on Saturday. (Which btw, I need to bring back the Twilight books if you'll help remind me.)

    Where is our post for today? I'm checking your blog like I'm addicted to it or something ;) I need a LO fix :D

    Ah, I'll get my LO fix this weekend. I can't wait to see him! (and you and DH of course) It was nice to get to hear LO on the phone a little here and there. Can't wait to talk to you guys again soon.

    Post something! Pictures? :D

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.