Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

LO's first SNOW!!!!



It doesn't snow often around these parts. In fact, it hasn't snowed in this town in the last 10 years that DH has been here (except for maybe a dusting). Right now there are huge fluffy flakes steadily falling. It has been snowing for a couple of hours and the weathermen are calling for two to five inches. I even got off work early! LO and have stepped outside twice so I could show him what it's all about. The first time he was a little put out that I was delaying his afternoon snack. He had been watching the movement outside the office window for the last hour, so we went out again to find the the ground and trees are covered and it's starting to stick to the roads. LO seemed to notice the flakes and watched them as he sucked on his hand. We had to call DH and tell him to hurry home. I hope we'll get some pictures with LO in it tomorrow while it's still pretty. I know he won't remember this, but it's so rare I'm sure we will!


4 comments:

  1. Oh you should try and take pictures now! You'll have to wake up early to get the snow while it's still pretty out. We have about 4 inches here already. It's crazy! It dusted not too long ago, but I haven't seen this much snow since the blizzard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the only one home and I can't put LO down IN the snow to take his pic. I need DH to come home so one of us can take the pics. LO is napping now anyway. You KNOW we don't mess with naps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgia had better get done with this snow nonsense before I move back home because I have had enough of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.