
Aunt Cat came to visit last Saturday. LO's face lit up every time she said "Hey!" DH and I don't even get that kind of love. She brought us lots of new books. LO particularly liked "The Lonely Firefly" for its last page of twinkling lights. It was great to have her visit, and we have some good pics to prove it. Thanks Aunt Cat for taking them!







Great pictures! He is changing so much. Aunt Cat promised me a picture of her holding LO!
ReplyDeleteOoops, haven't gotten that one on the computer yet. Check back later!
ReplyDeleteHehe, I got love and smiles that Mommy and Daddy don't get cuz this kid knows!! He knows what to look forward to when he gets older :D He also knows I was there when he was born, and how much I love him, and how much I brag about him, and how I have over 100 pictures of him on my phone- one of which is ALWAYS my background on my phone. (And then, and then, and then hahaha) Yeah- Lo is a smart kid already.
ReplyDelete