Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

4 mo check up, just the stats ma'am!

So today was LO's 4 mo check up. Grandpa and Lah-oo are here, so they got to tag along and meet our pediatrician. LO is officially doing great! His weight today is 14 lbs 9 oz (about 40th percentile) and his height is 26 1/4 inches (about 80th percentile). He clearly got his dad's head as it is at the 10th percentile. Our doc says he is a good sleeper and those longer naps will come around eventually. He did really well with his shots and only cried a little bit. I can't believe he'll be 6 months at the next visit.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot relate to these stats at all. When they measure my boys' heads they always measure twice. My pediatrician is great. He always tells me that they are getting really smart as their heads measure off the charts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) I have a huge head too. DH has one smaller than average. Towards the end of my pregnancy I "ordered" LO to have a small head and narrow shoulders. I guess it worked!

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.