Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Spoiled?


I don't believe a baby can be spoiled at this age. I encourage parents to hold, rock, cuddle, smooch their LO as much as they want in these early weeks. At 2 am a few nights ago as I held LO in my arms and he settled his sweet little head on my chest I began to think about having to go back to work soon. I cried a little. I realized that it's not the LOs that get spoiled at this age...it's the parents!

4 comments:

  1. oh so true!!!! Makes me tear up when I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a Hallmark thought and a great one at that!

    Love,
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God! You are brillant, some of us have been mothers for decades and did not realize that the parents are the spoiled souls not the babies/children.

    As always LO is so adorable, I want to reach out and hug him! toona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my darling! That is so profound. You are growing as quickly as your son is only in a different way. You are a wonderful mother. I am so very proud of you. He looks so precious in that picture. I am like Toona....can't wait to get my hands on him and just hold and kiss him bunches and bunches!

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.