Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Good Morning LO!

One of LO's sweetest times is first thing in the morning. He takes about five minutes to stretch and wake up. During that time he makes a lot of faces that look like my Dad or are just plain funny. He doesn't make as many of those faces now as he did just two weeks ago. DH tried to capture them first on 10/25 when LO was just over 2 weeks old. I tried again this morning. In the first clip, I was not in the room. You can hear DH laugh as he enjoys watching LO. I think that is just precious. You can also see how big the onesie was on LO and how, in the second clip, he fills it out more. As usual, the videos don't do it justice, but I hope you enjoy them just the same.


3 comments:

  1. Man! Look at those arms shooting straight up! You're not kidding, he really does take about 5 minutes just to stretch and wake up :) I love the faces in the second one. It's cool that you kinda narrate and talk to hin, and cool to hear mom laugh in the background.

    I'm so glad that you got the video figured out. I was going to be very sad when mom left tomorrow because it means the end of my constant updates :( But it's awesome that I can check on here and see when you post a video or not :)

    Big hugs to you all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Is this how babies get so flexible? If we streched this much everytime we woke up maybe we could be as flexible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Mom & Dad for getting the videos onto Little Nages. We had great fun watching LO stretching etc. I thought it kind & diplomatic that you thought LO expressions reminded you of your Dad or are just plain funny. Are you sure you didn't intend to say "AND" or perhaps "SO" are just plain funny? :-)

    Can't wait to see ya'll and hold LO. Hope all the high risk folks are getting their H1N1 shot so that eventually we can get ours and come for a visit.

    Lots 'o Luv,
    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.