Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Named by Cravings

I took care of a baby once who was named Kola.  Apparently her mama craved the cherry variety during pregnancy.  Our first pediatrician and good friend Dr W said his first two kiddos would have been named "Pop Tart" and "Mac 'n Cheese."  I had never thought of this idea until he mentioned it.


I'd just like to make it known that Newbie's name just might be (Chick-fil-a) Diet Lemonade (and) Ice Dream...we're thinking about D. Lid for short.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love the lemonade there! I say go for it. And my first would have definitely been Pop Tart and milk, but PM just didn't work.

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.