 |
| Newbie and me at 39 wks |
Not too much to say about the last two days. DH and I worked, Nanny K ran the home ship and took care of LO. Sounds like they watched some super-exciting live digger action on Thursday that was just this side of heaven for LO. Today LO had school, complete with an Easter egg hunt and party. Since Newbie is due on Good Friday, LO may not have much Easter this year. I am glad he got to have a little at school today even if it was likely filled with WAY more candy and sugar than we normally allow! I was glad to tick a few more things off my to-do list...fresh fruit for school party, check! Last two days of work, double check! I would have gone in to work next week, but they expect it to be slow (it's spring break around here) and the boss man told me to stay home. I had a headache all day today and felt pretty crummy, so I'm really ok with that plan! I didn't have either of those issues when I was in labor with LO, but wonder if they mean something is brewing this go around. DH's colleague and co-worker's wife was due 3 days after me, but ended up going into labor today. Welcome to the world Gideon Paul! Last night was supposed to be DH's last shift until Newbie arrives, but he now has to fill in this Sunday...unless Newbie arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.