Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So much to say...

I have felt a bit like a little blog slacker the last week or so. Sorry about that. It's not that there haven't been blog-worthy events. On the contrary, LO has done or had so many new experiences, I can't decide how best to cover them all. Unfortunately, my dear, sweet, finally on a schedule LO was replaced by his evil twin, "no-nap, no-schedule, cranky pants Nages" last week. I spent every moment of free time scouring the baby instruction manual that came with LO trying to find the part where it talks about the reset button! I still can't find that button, but I think my sweet boy is back. In the meantime, I could not blog because our computer room is very near the nursery and I have found that blogging while LO cries for hours on end does not make for pleasant posts. My hope is that I will have some quiet time in the next few days to catch up on all the good stuff I've yet to share. Stay tuned...there should be some regular (dare I say daily?) posts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.