Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Mom Moments

Never would I have guessed that nursing LO would become a deciding factor in the purchase of a new appliance. For months DH and I have joked that LO has the nicest room, the nicest furniture and the most clothes. Today, the boy got his own fridge. This time we got the new one and he got the hand-me-down. Still, we are officially on our way to being a two fridge family because LO's food takes up all the space in our current freezer. So much for nursing being the economical way to feed a baby!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe if we didn't move you wouldn't have had to go through the expense! I'm just impressed that you have that much left over milk! Have you started making baby food also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, we had to get the new fridge so we'd have room for baby food! I think DH would have gone a little nuts if I started trying to fit it in our current fridge. We took my stash to Chris and Julie's last night and it actually fit! I think there were about 8 gallon freezer bags.

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.