I feel a bit like a psych patient. I concede that I may never get the brain cells back that I lost during pregnancy, but can somebody tell me how long I will hear LO's cry in my head even when he's not making it?
Lah-oo would probably say that in time you'll feel more psychic than psychotic. As I was reading your post to her she recalled recently hearing Lz's voice calling her. I guess it's a mom thing...perhaps disconcerting in the short term...ultimately gratifying in the long run...God make's ya'll that way...and He does everything right!
Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.
Lah-oo would probably say that in time you'll feel more psychic than psychotic. As I was reading your post to her she recalled recently hearing Lz's voice calling her. I guess it's a mom thing...perhaps disconcerting in the short term...ultimately gratifying in the long run...God make's ya'll that way...and He does everything right!
ReplyDeleteLove,
DB