LO finally met my youngest sister, Aunt L, on St Patrick's day. She is a freshman in college and was sweet enough to spend part of her Spring Break with us. Her visit was very brief, but fun. LO had started to show signs of stranger anxiety the week before when he cried at Nanny C (it had been about 10 days since he'd seen her) a couple of days in a row. I had warned L that he might do the same when he saw her. Sure enough their first few moments together were less happy than I had hoped. She was smart enough not to take his tears personally and he warmed up to her in no time. They were very sweet together. It seemed that LO could tell that L has some Lah-oo in her as she knew "wake-up Jacob" and other fun things too. LO wasn't particularly photogenic during L's stay (or perhaps I wasn't a great photographer and was frustrated with all the blurry shots...why don't these cameras have faster shutters?), but here's the best of the bunch. Thanks for coming Aunt L, and thanks for the sweet gift and picture! Come back soon!

I am glad Auntie L finally got to come meet LO. She is all grown up!
ReplyDeleteRest assured that as long as LO has Auntie L he will always have Lah-oo ; as Forrest Gump might have said "They are two peas in a pod". (you know, Forrest had that whole "peas & carrots" thing going.
ReplyDeleteSweet photo. Hope Auntie L comes back soon.
Love ya'll,
DB