Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Mom Moments

This morning LO and I were sitting in his rocker after his breakfast, our cheeks pressed against each other as we looked out into his nursery. I kept giving him kisses and he smiled. Then about 5 times in a row he turned and pressed his little lips to my cheek for a few seconds then looked forward again. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but he did it enough times that I've decided they counted as giving mommy kisses. What a great way to start our day!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmelt... :) What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LO is an affectionate little cutie. Luv, toona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Hummy, hummy...eat up up...there's nothing better than baby kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom... what in the world did you just say?? hahaha!

    Anyway- Maybe I will be lucky enough to get some kisses when I come see you guys this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.