Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Mom Moments


Just for the record...I have been up for about an hour now just in case LO woke up on time (as he did yesterday in spite of the time change), so that I could have breakfast before I start playing "mom." LO has not woken up on time. Since I am so flexible, I am sitting here letting both my guys sleep an extra hour.

******
LO woke up just after I posted this morning. When I went into his room he was lying on his side in an "L" shape, his feet playing with the crib slats. He was talking and playing with his lovie. I just love these moments when I can secretly spy on him. They are just so sweet!

1 comment:

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.