Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Mom Moments

I went back to work last Monday. I don't do too much on Mon-Thurs, so it REALLY felt like I went back to work last Friday. If you are a parent who has ever had to go back to work, I think that's all I need to say. It was sad and difficult. It was also okay. We all survived.

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I hope it gets less sad and less difficult soon. Just now, wanting to say something to comfort and reassure you I thought of 1 Peter 5:7. I find comfort there often.

    LO has the very best of parents. He lives in a house where love also lives. He is blessed, as are his parents.

    Have the very merriest of Christmases and enjoy your time together with family. We'll miss you and look forward to visiting before too much longer.

    Love,
    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.