Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lessons

My sweet boy,
Last week you started to find your own hands. You are struggling to put them in just the right place. I'm not sure if you are aiming for your eyes to rub or your mouth so you can suck on them. Most of the time I suspect the latter. To my dismay, I think you are destined to be a thumb (your Daddy says "fist") sucker. It was so funny last week to watch you practice this as you repeatedly smacked yourself in the face with your fist. I was reminded that so often skills that are worth learning require patience, practice and a little humility. Keep working on it, you'll get it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.