Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Mom Moments

This has been a busy week with lots of "blogable" moments, but, in keeping with our theme, I'll save those for another post. This week's 3M occurred last Monday night. LO has been cooing pretty regularly for a couple of weeks now. On this particular evening, as I sang "Bye Oh Baby" and rocked him, he cooed along as I sang. Cooing in and of itself is so sweet, but cooing his own lullaby was priceless.

4 comments:

  1. This morning Sam woke up unusually early -- 4:15 am -- when I went to pick him up, he started rooting on my cheek. It felt like a kiss on the cheek. As I nursed him, he was softly touching my hair (much sweeter than the usual tugs on my hair!). I don't mind getting up early for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I think that's awesome that you have taken that lullaby from mom and are singing it to LO. I loved that song and will probably do the same one day. It's just cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is sweet as well. My Papa sang "Bye oh Baby" to me when I was little. It is nice to have family traditions to pass on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those traditions are so special and so nurturing for LO. Wouldn't it be great if Pastfinder, her Papa and you, Mama Nages, could each record yourselves singing this "Bye o Baby" lullaby. You could put them all together for a special gift for LO--to be added to as the family grows.

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.