Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hear that?

Shhhh!  Do you hear it? It's the sound of acorns falling on our roof and the tin roof of our neighbors.  It is one of the sounds of fall in our house.  It drives DH nuts!  Right now though, I love it.  I love that I can hear it.  Right now no one is crying, whining, yelling, talking, or laughing for that matter.  Right now all three of my boys are asleep!  Right now I should be productive, but I'm not.  Shhh! Right now it's a beautiful fall Saturday.  I want to be outside, but I think I'll close my eyes instead.  I hope you are loving your "right now" as much as I am.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got a much deserved "right now" to savor. The sound of a train whistle has always been special to me. I guessing you'll not soon forget the sweetness of acorns on a tin roof (DH may not forget them either!).

    Love,
    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.