Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Visit from Aunt Cat



Aunt Cat came to visit this past weekend (actually about 10 days now that I'm finally getting around to writing about it). It had been a couple of months since we'd seen her, so she'd been planning to head over. When she learned we had taken LO to the zoo, she made a bee line for us with a special request that we go again. So, just 2 weeks after LO's first zoo trip, we headed back again! Any visit with Aunt Cat is good for some pictures, so I'll let them show most of our fun time. LO seemed to get more excited about the same exhibits this trip, so that was neat. Aunt Cat paid the premium price for us to feed the giraffes...twice! LO was a little uncertain the first time, but went for it the second. He ended up with his WHOLE HAND in the giraffe's mouth! I think the giraffes were my favorite part of this trip, but I'm pretty sure LO would still vote for the "doodle-doos." Honorable mention would certainly go to the chimpanzees who screeched and hollered for at least 30 minutes, providing lunchtime entertainment like I've never seen!




LO thought the doodle-doos might want some hay; he kept trying to feed it to them






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.