Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday-Watch me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4lF5S4MonI

Make sure your sound is on.

(This is a private video, please only share the link with family. Thank you!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God! LO is so cute and brave.
    We knew that once he started walking
    there is no going back to crawling!

    love, toona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see the whole Little Nages family walking on the red carpet to receive the Oscar for the most compelling short film of the year! Fantastic!!!!
    Bravo!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Best Actor", "Best Movie", "Best Edit", "Best All Around"....gosh, I liked that more than anything else I've watched in 2011!!!!

    Thanks to the Entire Cast and Production Team!!!

    Love,
    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.