Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just playing around

Hey buddy,

I just wanted to write and say how much fun I had playing with you yesterday afternoon! It was about 85 degrees and sunny outside. You asked to go out like you do almost everyday (going to the door and doing the "more/want" sign. When we got out there, you walked more outside than you ever had. You still did a fair amount of crawling which meant you drug your left leg through the pollen and dirt and scratched it up a little. Toward the end of our time you walked with me about three houses down. You had picked up a stick and we had fun hitting them against each other as if they were play swords. In no time your cheeks were red and and you were sweaty from playing so hard. I have no doubt you will have many, many more playtimes like this, but this one was a first. My heart was so full to have it with you.

I love you so much!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.