Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Hope this makes you laugh too!

4 comments:

  1. Countdown: 14 days. I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet boy! :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I miss him so much!!!! I mean, I miss you guys-all three of you... *cough* yeah, I miss you guys ;)
    Oh I can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so very cute. I know you must be having so much fun with him. Six months and sitting up are two of my very favorite milestones. The best news is that it gets even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LO is so-o-o adorable. He looks like his mom as a child and like his dad, too. He's obviously a happy baby. Thanks for the effort that goes into this blog. What a wonderful way to share the experiences LO has added to your lives. I look forward to each and every Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.