Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Mom Moments

Success!!! This morning LO had an appointment at 8:25 am. We made it up, nursed, dressed, out the door and to the check-in desk by 8:22 am! Most moms have accomplished this much earlier in their LO's life, I think. The beauty of working part-time and having Nanny C is that we just haven't HAD to be anywhere first thing in the morning. It feels like quite the accomplishment even if we are behind the curve.

As an aside, a fully-clothed, fully-diapered LO weighed 17 lbs and 10 oz this morning. I think at least eight to 12 ounces of that might have been things other than LO, but it was a bigger jump than I was anticipating. I guess he's doing just fine only nursing three times a day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help us keep our little ones safe and anonymous on the web by not mentioning our location or their names. All other nice comments are encouraged! Thank you.