So I have no idea if he smiled for school pictures. I guess we'll find that out in the coming weeks. He was, however, all smiles the next morning. He snuck upstairs to check out his tooth pillow, so I have no idea what his initial reaction to that was. If he was disappointed, he certainly didn't show it. He was able to read a lot of of his "tooth receipt" without help, and seemed to enjoy it as much as he did the dollar coin that accompanied it. Friday is also typically "straw day" around here, so he enjoyed having a special niche for his straw. Everyone loves a happy ending...at least I know I do, so I thought I'd share.
| First snaggletoothed breakfast bar pic. |
Congratulations LO. I am so happy for you! Did you put your coin from the Tooth Fairy in your coin box? That will keep it safe until you decide it's destiny. I love you. Grams
ReplyDelete